THE FINEST PERSIAN CUISINE IN ORANGE COUNTY
Darya has offered Orange County residents and business professionals alike authentic Persian gourmet dining, at reasonable prices, for well over two decades.
It starts with our elegant and private mezzanine room. As you walk up the beautiful formal stairway, you’ll be mesmerized by the room’s beauty. Your eyes are likely to first notice the gorgeously lit chandeliers that bring perfect lighting to set the mood for any occasion.
Eloquent wall to wall French doors open to a beautiful balcony that over looks our fine dining area and grand piano. And there is just enough natural light for that fresh, open air cozy feeling.
Why has Darya in Santa Ana, CA been voted the #1 Persian gourmet restaurant in Orange County by the OC Register?
Maybe it’s the exquisite ambiance
Romantic, classy, upscale. Those are all words our guests use to describe Darya’s ambiance. You can’t help noticing it as soon as you step inside. The palatial dining room is surrounded by marble columns and lit by gorgeous chandeliers. This is when you realize that a truly memorable evening awaits you.
Perhaps it’s the hospitality
It is the desire of Darya’s founders that each guest experiences the best in hospitality as well as cuisine. This is a family-run restaurant. And we treat everyone with the same dignity and respect as we would a guest in our own home.
It could be the highly-delectable cuisine
You’ll be intrigued by the wide array of deliciously spiced Persian foods. There are a lot of fine dining options to choose from. Let us help you decide:
- For an appetizer consider a borani, which is prepared with eggplant, yogurt, onions, garlic and herbs. After you try it you’ll start wondering how a meal can be complete without a borani.
- When dining for lunch, select from several daily lunch specials. Like flavorsome fesenjon, which is fried walnut pomegranate sauce mixed with boiled chicken and served with a side of Basmati rice. Check out our Lunch Menu for more details.
- If dinner is your pleasure, our Dinner Menu offers chicken, seafood, beef, lamb, combination platters and vegetarian plates. We recommend you try our mouthwatering signature dish of Naderi Kebab. It is made with the most delicious, succulent chunks of Center Cut Filet Mignon marinated in our own special sauce.
- Of course, you may want to complement your meal with selections from our extensive Wine List with both foreign and domestic labels. Or perhaps you’ll prefer something from our full-service bar.
- For many guests dinner would not be complete without the ‘last course’. If you fancy dessert then don’t forget to check out our tempting Dessert Menu filled with unique, heavenly treats..
Don’t just ‘eat’… have a dining experience
Whether you’re meeting friends or clients for drinks at our full service bar — or extending your pleasurable meal on the waterfall Patio. — you’ll enjoy the soothing sounds of our outdoor waterfall. After all, in addition to delicious, dining should be a relaxing experience.